- $5,000 scholarship for college students who were homeschooled
- Application Deadlines: July 30 and November 30
- Available to citizens of the United States
Best Choice Schools invites all homeschooled students to apply for our scholarship that is specifically designated for homeschoolers attending college! At Best Choice Schools, we understand that being homeschooled might be a roadblock for qualifying for some scholarships. We want to remove that obstacle by awarding not one, but two, $5,000 scholarships each year to homeschooled students who demonstrate the true strength that can be found in being educated non-traditionally and outside of a public or private school system.
Best Choice Schools Scholarship Requirements:
- Be attending or accepted at an accredited post-secondary U.S. institution (undergraduate)
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Be a homeschooled student for at least the past 2 years (if still in high school). If in college, the applicant must have been homeschooled at least the final two years of his/her high school career.
- Have a competitive SAT/ACT score
- Print, complete, and submit the Best Choice Schools Homeschoolers Scholarship Application Form.
- Submit a 1500-2000 word essay that describes your future career and life goals
Application Deadlines: July 30 (fall award); November 30 (spring award). Winners will be notified by email approximately 2 weeks after each deadline.
The awardee will be selected based on a review of a complete application, including a clear, concise, and compelling essay.